*Note：The weight indicated above is the shipping weight (packed). The net weight of product is indicated below.
|Use:||mountain bike rim|
|Material:||full carbon Toray T700|
|Spoke Hole:||16H to 36H|
|Spoke Hole Drilling:||Asymmetric, +/-6 deg|
|Max Weight Limit:||130kg|
|Max Spoke Tension:||160kgf|
|Cycling Tyre Pressure:||30psi(recommend)|
|Lead Time:||8 days|
Technology of rim
29er downhill rim 40mm wide, carbon bike Enduro riding, Asymmetrical rim carbon
* Asymmetrical Bicycle Rims: build up into stronger, stiffer and more reliable wheels by improving the bracing angles of a dished wheel and equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
* Asymmetrical, wide, lightweight, strong, durable and tubeless compatible rim to take you up the steep climbs and down the gnarly descents with more speed and precision than you've experienced before. They are used for aggressive mountain biking over steep rocky terrain and enduro riding.
* 40mm wider mountain bike rims lend more grip and can maintain a higher roll speed for mountain biking. If you want the reinforced layup rim, please contact us. We will add more carbon fiber materials to the rim wall thickness to make the rim stronger, stiffer and more durable.
* Beadless rims: make a better air seal between the tire and the rim, by avoiding gaps at the hook bead. It also makes the rim less susceptible and more durable to damage if riders smash into mountain rocks on the trail or encounter a jump awkwardly.
* 5.Tubeless ready: please use a kind of yellow tape, sealant and tubeless tire if run for tubeless. Our rims are best carbon bicycle rims for mount and dismount tire easily.
* AIO System: strengthen the rim by using long and continuous carbon fiber layers to wrap into the whole rim. It not only keeps the 29 inch mtb rims with original continuous strength of carbon fiber layers, but also saves rim weight.