*Note：The weight indicated above is the shipping weight (packed). The net weight of product is indicated below.
|Use:||mountain bike rim|
|Material:||full carbon Toray T700|
|Spoke Hole:||28H to 32H|
|Spoke Hole Drilling:||+/-6deg|
|Spoke hole offset:||+/-6mm|
|Max Weight Limit:||130kg|
|Max Spoke Tension:||160kgf|
|Cycling Tyre Pressure:||15psi(recommended)|
|Lead Time:||8 days|
Technology of rim
45mm wide 650b rims, 27.5 carbon rims, for all mountain enduro bikes, tubeless ready rims
* wider mountain bike rims, 27.5"+, mid fat bike rim and fat race are what this thing is all about. Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between.
* Plus bikes introduce a new level of comfort for stiff riding. It brings into a line of trail bikes and all mountain riding.
* The increases are in control, traction and tire stability with the design of the new bikes, agility and handling are not compromised.
* Developing the bikes with low air pressure(15psi approximately), we fully believed in the ultimate control, traction and speed of the bikes.
* Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready. Please use a kind of yellow tape, sealant and tubeless tire if run for tubeless.
* The 650b plus bikes are not as heavy as they look and climbing performance is about the same for most riders. These are defined as bikes with a 2.8 to 3.2 tires on the 27.5 wheels size. The 2.8 size is an ideal balance of added traction with minimal added rolling resistance.
* Not only does the design add strength, but it also keeps weight competitive. The 27.5 carbon rims weight is 490g+/-15 only. If you'd like reinforced rim, we will do custom strength for aggressively riding, rim weight will be 60g added.