*Note：The weight indicated above is the shipping weight (packed). The net weight of product is indicated below.
|Use:||sand, snow, single track, winter commuting|
|Material:||full carbon Toray T700|
|Spoke Hole:||18H to 32H|
|Spoke Hole offset:||+/-16mm|
|Max Weight Limit:||110kg|
|Max Spoke Tension:||120kgf|
|Cycling Tyre Pressure:||60psi(recommended)|
|Lead Time:||10 days|
Technology of wheels
The 27.5 plus rim is mid point between fat bikes and normal mountain bikes, bringing you excellent ride quality and fun factor. It is hand built by our skilled wheel builder, to make sure all 650b plus wheels roundness and precise.
This new carbon fat bike rim 50mm wide is more durable with double wall design for snow, sand or single track riding. The 50mm width fat wheels is and ideal size for all widths of fat bike tires.
* full-carbon fat bike rim will change the way you ride. Perfect for sand, snow, single track winter commuting and everything in between.
* Double-wall construction: for better stiffness and ride handling while biking. Double-wall fat bike rim will be slightly heavier than single wall rim. We try to maximize stiffness and minimize rim weight. You will find that it's worth for improving the strength of the rim.
* Tire: fat bike rim is compatible for the tires from 3.0" to 4.8". It works with or without tubes. But tubeless (no tube) will make your fat bike much lighter. The rim is also specially designed for tire mounting and taking off easily
* Developing the bikes with low air pressure(15psi approximately), we believe for the ultimate control, traction and speed of the bikes.
* Centered drilling: 32 holes. Spoke holes offset ± 12.5 mm designed for bike frame with symmetrical rear feathers and further stability to lace wheel set under spoke holes
* AIO System: strengthen the rim by using?long and?continuous carbon fiber layers to wrap into the whole rim. It not only keeps the original?continuous strength of carbon fiber layers, but also saves rim weight.
-Offset drilling: 32 holes.?Spoke holes offset 12.5 mm from center compatible for left fork